An Important and Sought-After Asset Class:
The low-interest policy pursued by central banks—which is apparently here to stay—has permanently and severely limited the investment options available to professional or institutional investors such as insurance companies and banks, superannuation schemes and pension funds, as well as capital depositories. Given the persistently high investment pressure, real estate is, and will continue to be, an important and sought-after asset class among professional investors.
Although it is safe to assume that the price growth dynamic will somewhat slow down in the years ahead, residential real estate will keep generating sound returns at a reasonable risk.
Since 2010, Germany’s Residential Property Market has been Paced by Steep Price Hikes Based on Sound Fundamentals:
The positive demographics, the robust labour market and the economic growth are driving the keen demand for residential real estate and residential accommodation, especially in the prospering metro regions.
Now, as then, there are plenty of locations and assets with capital appreciation potential. Finding these and implementing socially and environmentally sustainable projects requires advanced know-how, but eventually delivers investment opportunities all the more profitable for investors – which is why d.i.i. is such a sought-after partner among professional and institutional investors.
Deliverables by d.i.i. Investment GmbH for Professional Investors
The following deliverables are available to professional investors from us:
- Launching and administrating closed-end domestic special AIF
- Launching and administrating managed accounts and single mandates
- Open-ended special AIF and separate asset pools
- Specialised portfolio management on the basis of long-term expertise
- Professional market research and constant monitoring of our investment strategy
- Active portfolio development through neighbourhood development and energy efficiency development of assets