All of our investment decisions are based on complex analyses of qualifying regions, cities, properties and plots. To this end, we observe and evaluate diverse indicators for trends in the macro-economy and in the housing industry, using a model developed by our own research department.
This comprehensive in-house market and location analysis allows us to identify projects and plots with development potential with a sure hand, and is the first major step in the direction of a successful real estate investment.
Would You Like to Offer Us Properties for Sale?
Please note that your offer should include no less than 40 and no more than 500 residential units in one or several buildings. Hereditary tenancy and public subsidies with a remaining lifetime of up to five years are no knock-out criteria.
To check our purchase criteria, click here:
d.i.i. Currently Concentrates its Activities in the Following Metro Regions:
- greater Hamburg area, Bremen, Kiel, Potsdam, Leipzig
- Lower Saxony
(Hanover, Lüneburg, Oldenburg, Osnabrück, Braunschweig, Göttingen)
(Cologne/Bonn, Leverkusen, Düsseldorf, Essen, Dortmund, Bielefeld/Gütersloh, Münster, Aachen, Paderborn, Neuss)
(Wiesbaden, Mainz, Frankfurt am Main, Rüsselsheim, Darmstadt, Giessen, Kassel)
A Purchase Procedure Takes about Four Weeks and Includes:
1. Reviewing the property records
2. Viewing the property or properties
3. Submitting (d.i.i.) a qualified letter of intent to purchase including purchase price offer and requesting exclusivity for about four weeks
4. Compiling a fair market valuation report and conducting technical and legal due diligences
5. Drafting and finalising the notarial agreement
Convening an appointment with a notary within the agreed period, at which time a binding commitment to finance by a German bank will be presented.